- NPA = Area Code
- NXX = Exchange or the next 3 digits of the telephone number
- Number = the last 4 digits of the telephone number
- Thru is optional. Use the field if you are porting a range of numbers (consecutive only).
- Is this number RETURNING to your SPID? Yes/No = Answer “Yes” if a number that you originally owned is being ported back to you. Answer “No” if have never owned the number on the request.
- New Service Provider (NSP) = the name of the entity receiving the telephone number
- SPID (NSP) = the alpha-numeric identifier of the New Service Provider (i.e. 6006, 023B)
- Old Service Provider (OSP) = the name of the entity releasing the telephone number
- SPID (NSP) = the alpha-numeric identifier of the Old Service Provider (i.e. 6006, 023B)
- NSP-LRN = your Location Routing Number
- LIDB-DPC = Line Information Database number
- CNAM-DPC = Calling Name Database number